Gilbert's Resort is a historic destination that has kept its laid back charm. It is one of the oldest destinations in the Keys. It started in 1903 as a fishing camp and today it is home to a legendary Tiki Bar with great live entertainment. Enjoy the "simple life" as you stroll along the private beach or kick back at the pool. Fishing, boating, and snorkeling are always on the schedule. Stay in a charming waterfront room!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 38 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Key Largo
- Nearby Water Gulf of Mexico
- Open Dates All Year
Take a moment to lounge on a private beach. At Gilbert's Resort you can relax at our beach, play in the sand, and walk or swim in the water. Little tiki huts provide the perfect shade from a day in the sun.
You can catch snook, snapper, trout, tarpon, yellow tail, and more. Just bring your fishing gear and catch your favorite fish right from the dock at Gilbert's Resort, no fishing license required!
- Miami International Airport (MIA) / 42.6 miles
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) / 63.2 miles
- Cat Cay Airport (CXY) / 75.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights