Located on over 10 acres of exclusive beach adjacent to Sand Key Park and Preserve, Sheraton Sand Key Resort offers a relaxing beach atmosphere with some of the finest tennis facilities in Florida. Take a few swings at the fully equipped tennis complex, which includes three lighted, all-weather courts in a unique gulf-front location, and a daily schedule of clinics and teaching programs designed for your stay. Get some pointers from Tennis Director Carl J. Gavine, who is one of the leading teaching professionals in the resort world!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 375 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Clearwater Beach
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
Wrangle up the little ones and head on over to Clearwater Marine Aquarium and swim with the dolphins after exploring countless exhibits showcasing a host of fascinating, rehabilitated sea life.
When every day is a good day for golf, you’ll have plenty of options. But one of the most appealing is the Belleair Country Club, Florida’s first golf course.
- Swimming Pool
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Fitness Programs
- St Petersburg Clearwater International Airport (PIE) / 9.3 miles
- Tampa International Airport (TPA) / 18.5 miles
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) / 41.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights