Resting on the snowy white beach, overlooking the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, Grand Shores West’s tropical atmosphere will melt your worries away. Soak in the outdoor heated pool, play captain with free sailing lessons, or comb the beach for exotic shells. After a day at the beach, head to downtown Longboat Key for a delectable seafood omelet at the Blue Dolphin Cafe.
For a fantastic day of family fun, hustle on over to the nearby Busch Gardens Tampa and interact with countless critters before working out your vocal chords on the collection of coasters.
For a lesson in the area’s history, head to Longboat Key Center for the Arts, which showcases a wide range of galleries that display the cultural and historical importance of the region.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 80 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Longboat Key
- Nearby Water Gulf of Mexico
- Open Dates All Year
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) / 4.6 miles
- St Petersburg Clearwater International Airport (PIE) / 38.9 miles
- Tampa International Airport (TPA) / 43.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Coffee Maker