Averaging 360 days of sunshine, saying the Friendly Native Beach Resort offers plenty of sand time would be an understatement. Explore the sea life with a snorkel’s aid, take a dip in in the heated outdoor pool, or just sip on a cold drink with the emerald green waves of the Gulf of Mexico rocking you to sleep. After snoozing in the sand, punish your plastic at Tyrone Square Mall, which has you covered from head (Regis Salons) to toe (Foot Locker).
Head to Busch Gardens, the ultimate destination for family fun. Featuring a host of animal encounters and world-class roller coasters, Busch Gardens is a thrill for all ages.
Head to the historical Corey Avenue-centered downtown area and enjoy some fine dining, shopping, and scenery. Bring the family along and have an adventure on the pavement after one on the sand.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 55 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City St. Pete Beach
- Nearby Water Gulf of Mexico
- Open Dates All Year
- St Petersburg Clearwater International Airport (PIE) / 12.6 miles
- Tampa International Airport (TPA) / 21.2 miles
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) / 26.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Swimming Pool
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Coffee Maker
- Theme Parks
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!