Venture into Florida’s Gulf Coast with Capt. Kyle Messier at Florida Fishing Adventures. They offer guided fishing trips for tarpon, redfish, snook and hunting for quails, pheasants and turkeys. There’s plenty else to do including golf, touring Busch Gardens and Disney World. Enjoy the evening in bed and breakfast style lodging, featuring bathrobes and small refrigerators.
Want a unique family activity? Why not hunt scallops with Florida Fishing Adventures? It's a great way to go swimming together, and you'll have scallops to take home!
Whether you're looking for a day of fly fishing or want to take a kayak out onto the water, the guided hunting trips from Florida Fishing Adventures will take you right to where the fish are biting.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 8 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Tarpon Springs
- Nearby Water On Lake Tarpon
- Open Dates All Year
- St Petersburg Clearwater International Airport (PIE) / 15.9 miles
- Tampa International Airport (TPA) / 15.6 miles
- Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) / 52.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Hunting and Shooting
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!