Experience the Past and Present in DeLeon Springs
Decorated with the antiques of your grandparents’ generation, the Victorian Lace Bed & Breakfast celebrates the old way of life while also embracing the present. Sip on a cup of tea while swinging on the front porch, hike along DeLeon Springs State Park, or catch some rays at Daytona Beach.The Lace is a perfect mash-up of the present and past.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City De Leon Springs
- Nearby Water Spring Garden Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Drive just a few miles to the city of DeLand and admire the artists of the past and present at the Museum of Florida Art, where you’ll be treated to countless exhibits celebrating Florida’s spirit.
Each classically decorated room features an elegant fireplace and claw-foot bathtub and includes old-fashioned personal touches like fresh flowers, a private bath, and afternoon tea.
- Coffee Maker
- Arts and Crafts
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) / 18 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 25.5 miles
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) / 48.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights