Lakeside Living at the Pines Resort
Florida frogs sing your welcome song from the private lake shores of the Pines Resort. The salt marshes and mangrove swamps of Indian River lagoons are fitting forts for dolphins, stingrays, and manatees. Fish for river monsters or capture the scenic sights of the Intracoastal Waterway from your kayak in north Banana’s famous No Motor Zone.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Indian Harbour Beach
- Nearby Water Banana River
- Open Dates All Year
Canoes and kayaks slide atop the shallow-water roofs of world-record sized sea trout and redfish at Banana River’s No Motor Zone, a water bridge away from Florida’s famous Intracoastal Waterway.
Follow the flock and migrate to the Snowbird State. Above the water birds flood the air, filling the beaches, shallow bays, nature trails, and open woodlands with the colorful song of Florida.
Villas and Condos
Soft white light fills the wide and varied vacation accommodations at The Pines Resort. A kitchen, living room and two or three baths accompany your spacious one or two-bedroom villa.
- Coffee Maker
- Melbourne International Airport (MLB) / 4.3 miles
- Vero Beach Municipal Airport (VRB) / 36 miles
- St Lucie County International Airport (FPR) / 47.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights