Soak in the Art Galleries and the Sun
The Old Pineapple Inn, a luxurious house shaded by oak trees, is a work of art in and of itself. But it also offers a variety of art-centered excursions, ranging from a visit to the Brevard Art Museum to a pop into a few of the many nearby art galleries. And for a glimpse at Mother Nature's art, hop on a bicycle and pedal a couple of miles to the Atlantic Ocean, where the powdery beaches will appease your eyes.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 3 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Melbourne
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
The nearby Sebastian River Inlet hails some of the best fishing in the world, specifically for those families hoping to hook redfish and snook.
The Old Pineapple Inn is housed in the William H. Gleason House as listed on the National Register of Historic Places. William H. Gleason briefly served as governor of Florida.
- Air Conditioning
- Live Entertainment
- Melbourne International Airport (MLB) / 2.4 miles
- Vero Beach Municipal Airport (VRB) / 35.6 miles
- St Lucie County International Airport (FPR) / 47 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights