Anchor in at the World's Most Famous Beach!
Friendly, attentive service is the hallmark of the Nautilus Inn! Resting on the shore of The World's Most Famous Beach, an ideal location offers an environment of relaxation and pleasure to give some peace and rest to its busy, city visitors. Plan a tour of the sea or just stay in and enjoy the casual elegance of this oceanfront inn!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 99 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Daytona Beach
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
As an oceanfront hotel, the Nautilus Inn offers a beautiful, bird's eye view of the alluring Atlantic Ocean. Soak up the Florida sunshine from the golden sands along The World's Most Famous Beach!
Venture out into the Florida sunshine to Go Kart City, take a stroll into Ocean Walk Village, or let the Inn plan your family a tour with Critter Fleet for some year-round offshore deep sea fishing!
- Swimming Pool
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Laundry Facilities
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) / 4.1 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 33.1 miles
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) / 57 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights