The Longest Beachfront You Can Drive On!
In an area of the Florida coast where sea turtles nest and dolphins appear year round, you'll find The Maverick Resort & Restaurant. The Coquina Café is a great place to eat, without even having to leave the property, and the beach is also only steps away! There's also a 66,000 gallon pool for guest to enjoy at their leisure!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 138 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Daytona Beach
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
The beach at the Maverick Resort is one of the few beaches where driving vehicles on the beach is still allowed. Before Daytona Speedway, racing up and down the beach was a popular alternative.
You'll never run out of things to do at the Maverick Resort. There are boogie boards and a number of beach toys to enjoy during your stay, as well as a closet full of games, and a shelf full of books!
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Maker
- Bird Watching
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) / 7.1 miles
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 36.8 miles
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) / 61.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights