Era-Old Ambiance at Historic Eastwood Terrace Inn
This historic 1920's Florida inn has the comfortable elegance of yesteryear. As you climb upstairs into the "galleria" of times past, you see portraits of period brides, proms, and Navy Dances. More recently the Inn has hosted a presidential hopeful and a movie cast. These peaceful accommodations are just miles from major attractions.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 6 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Orlando
- Nearby Water Atlantic Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
The Eastwood Terrace Inn was once a ballroom and restaurant, with elegant chandeliers above its fame-fated guests. It stood atop land surrounded by a golf course with a trolley stop down the road.
The famous and spacious parlor room recently hosted a presidential hopeful’s reception with area delegates; a great place for warm conversation.
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) / 17.6 miles
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) / 17.8 miles
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) / 41.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights