The crown jewel of Pennsylvania Avenue in Washington, DC, the Willard Inter-Continental Washington is a landmark hotel rich in tradition, elegance and style. Hosting every president since Franklin Pierce in 1853 as a guest, the Willard has historically been known as "The Residence of Presidents". It is a hotel of timeless beauty and prestige with world-class facilities, fine cuisine and a highly qualified team of attentive multilingual staff.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Washington DC
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) / 3.1 miles
- Bolling Air Force Base (BOF) / 3.8 miles
- Andrews Air Force Base (ADW) / 10.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!