The Hotel Washington's unique ambiance is a perfect match for D.C.'s international style, making it a memorable host to world leaders, celebrities, and families visiting the nation's capitol. For eighty years the Hotel Washington has occupied a front row seat for the parade of history in a town where history is made. Built in 1917, parade after parade has passed the hotel's door... soldiers, suffragettes, beauty queens, celebrities, foreign dignitaries, astronauts and presidents-elect.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Washington DC
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) / 3.1 miles
- Bolling Air Force Base (BOF) / 3.8 miles
- Andrews Air Force Base (ADW) / 10.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fitness Programs
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!