Built on Crawford Hill in 1957 with logs from the town mill and bricks from the old flour mill, Steamboat Valley Guest House was the Yampa Valley College president's residence in the 1960s. It was remodeled and decorated with an English and Scandinavian touch in 1993 to be a bed and breakfast.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Steamboat Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) / 58.4 miles
- Aspen-Pitkin Co/Sardy Field (ASE) / 87.2 miles
- Laramie Regional Airport (LAR) / 83.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Horseback Riding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!