The Elizabeth Anne bed and breakfast is located in the charming, historic village of Crested Butte, the last great American ski town, which is so laid back that traffic lights and neon signs do not exist. Each guestroom is furnished with its own private bath, and queen-size bed, with lots of pillows and cozy down comforters. Room amenities also include a color TV/VCR and CD stereo system.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Crested Butte
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Aspen-Pitkin Co/Sardy Field (ASE) / 25.2 miles
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) / 53.5 miles
- Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) / 84.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!