Ideally located in the historic center of Colorado Springs, Room at the Inn retains the charm, romance and gracious hospitality of the Victorian Era. A wealthy mine investor and his wife built this house in 1896 in classic Queen Anne style. The Inn features original hand-painted murals, four Italian tiled fireplaces, fish scale siding, a wraparound verandah and a three-story turret overlooking a wide tree-lined avenue. Room at the Inn has been carefully restored to its former elegance with the added luxury and comfort of modern amenities.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Colorado Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) / 6.8 miles
- USAF Academy Airfield (AFF) / 9.4 miles
- Butts AAF (Fort Carson) Air Field (FCS) / 11.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Fitness Programs
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!