Located in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, Victorian Cripple Creek boasts a colorful past rich with history and grandeur during the Gold Rush of the late 1800's. Cripple Creek is booming again, and the Midnight Rose Hotel & Casino is literally in the middle of it. The largest "Las Vegas Style" casino, Midnight Rose has hands down been the leader in gaming, entertainment, and hospitality. Just 60 minutes away from Colorado Springs.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Colorado Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) / 6.8 miles
- USAF Academy Airfield (AFF) / 9.4 miles
- Butts AAF (Fort Carson) Air Field (FCS) / 11.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!