Just four miles from Colorado Springs (an hour from Denver), at the foot of Pikes Peak, Frontier's Rest Inn sits within footsteps of major attractions, great hiking and fine dining. Located in the National Historic District, this Inn boasts a walking location to the Pikes Peak Cog Railway as well as downtown Manitou Springs. Stepping up to the inn is like stepping back in time.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 10 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Manitou Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- USAF Academy Airfield (AFF) / 9.4 miles
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) / 12.2 miles
- Butts AAF (Fort Carson) Air Field (FCS) / 15.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!