Your Rocky Mountain Vacation Starts Here!
Situated on a knoll overlooking Chipita Lake, at the base of Pike's Peak near Colorado Springs, Chipita Lodge is an historic building that has been carefully restored and converted into a bed and breakfast inn. Designated as a Ute Pass landmark, Chipita Lodge offers modern amenities in a rustic Colorado setting. Whether you are here visiting family and friends, or on business you will enjoy the quiet and comfort you deserve while traveling.
The Historic Chipita Lodge sits as the base of Colorado’s Pikes Peak. Built in 1927 of native logs and stone the lodge has been carefully restored and converted to a rustic and beautiful bed and breakfast! Call today to inquire.
Your Rocky Mountain vacation starts at Chipita Lodge, a Colorado bed and breakfast at the foot of Pikes Peak! Enjoy the sights and sounds of serenity during your Rocky Mountain getaway. Take a stroll in the mountains then relax in the warm and inviting hot tub! Call today to inquire.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Colorado Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates May 0 to Oct 0
- USAF Academy Airfield (AFF) / 10.9 miles
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) / 18.4 miles
- Butts AAF (Fort Carson) Air Field (FCS) / 21.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife & Nature