Your Rocky Mountain Vacation Starts Here!
Situated on a knoll overlooking Chipita Lake, at the base of Pike's Peak near Colorado Springs, Chipita Lodge is an historic building that has been carefully restored and converted into a bed and breakfast inn. Designated as a Ute Pass landmark, Chipita Lodge offers modern amenities in a rustic Colorado setting. Whether you are here visiting family and friends, or on business you will enjoy the quiet and comfort you deserve while traveling.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 5 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Colorado Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates May 1 to Oct 1
The Historic Chipita Lodge sits as the base of Colorado’s Pikes Peak. Built in 1927 of native logs and stone the lodge has been carefully restored and converted to a rustic and beautiful bed and breakfast! Call today to inquire.
Your Rocky Mountain vacation starts at Chipita Lodge, a Colorado bed and breakfast at the foot of Pikes Peak! Enjoy the sights and sounds of serenity during your Rocky Mountain getaway. Take a stroll in the mountains then relax in the warm and inviting hot tub! Call today to inquire.
- Cross Country Skiing
- Wildlife & Nature
- USAF Academy Airfield (AFF) / 10.9 miles
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) / 18.4 miles
- Butts AAF (Fort Carson) Air Field (FCS) / 21.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights