Ten sites on 2.5 wooded acres at the base of Pikes Peak. Handpainted interiors, fireplaces, jetted tubs, TV/VCR, phone/data port, outdoor hottub. "...original art, exquisite use of color, and superb bed and breakfast accomodations," - Doris Kennedy, "Inn for the Night," the Denver Post.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Manitou Springs
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- USAF Academy Airfield (AFF) / 9.1 miles
- City of Colorado Springs Municipal Airport (COS) / 11.5 miles
- Butts AAF (Fort Carson) Air Field (FCS) / 14.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!