Powderhorn Resort is Colorado's westernmost ski area located on the edge of the beautiful Grand Mesa. The slopes at Powderhorn offer skiing and snowboarding, there are no crowds, the people are friendly, the views are breathtaking.
- All Year
- 15 units
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Grand Junction Regional Airport (GJT) / 19.3 miles
- Aspen-Pitkin Co/Sardy Field (ASE) / 69.8 miles
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) / 75.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights