The Twin Lakes Nordic Inn was constructed in 1879 as a stagecoach stop. The original name of the Inn was the Twin Peaks Hotel, named after Mount Twin Peaks, elevation 13,338 feet, located southwest of the Nordic Inn. The original building was much smaller than is defined today.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Twin Lakes
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC) / 8.3 miles
- Buckley Air Force Base (BFK) / 15.9 miles
- Centennial Airport (APA) / 19.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!