The Fireside Inn is housed in a building which had its beginnings in 1880, and is located only two blocks from Main Street in the national historic district in Breckenridge. The Fireside Inn offers a variety of accommodations from a suite, rooms with private bathrooms, and dorm facilities with shared bathrooms. We welcome singles, couples or families.
- All Year
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Fly Fishing
- Aspen-Pitkin Co/Sardy Field (ASE) / 44.5 miles
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) / 46.3 miles
- Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport (BJC) / 60.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights