Built in 1907 of locally quarried stone, Hotel La Rose is Santa Rosa's most unique and romantic hotel. It's located in the thriving, redeveloped "Old Railroad Square" across the park from Santa Rosa's once bustling train depot. Whether you are a history buff or not, you'll be in awe at this palatial, present-day lodging.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Santa Rosa
- Nearby Water Russian River
- Open Dates All Year
- Napa County Airport (APC) / 28.5 miles
- Commodore Center Heliport (JMC) / 40.2 miles
- Buchanan Field (CCR) / 47.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
Get the phone
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!