A quiet, private hideaway an hour north of the Golden Gate -- yet a world apart. The Ark is a charming 2-room cottage tucked in the forest a mile up the ridge from the village of Inverness. Built by architecture students from U.C. Berkeley in the '70s of mostly recycled materials, it has a soaring ceiling above the spacious main room, a wood stove, and windows overlooking the forest. Cozy and comfortably furnished with the art of local artists and craftspeople, it creates the perfect setting for your time away. The generous outdoor area beckons you for picnics or sunbaths.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Point Reyes Station
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Commodore Center Heliport (JMC) / 20.7 miles
- Napa County Airport (APC) / 30.3 miles
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) / 39 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Bird Watching
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!