Charming, stylish, intimate and ideally located in the heart of San Francisco's fashionable downtown Union Square area, the Sir Francis Drake has been a symbol of the city since 1928. Charming California colonial decor features classic striped drapes, muted gem tones, lattice-patterned carpets and furniture of rich mahogany and cherry woods.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City San Francisco
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Commodore Center Heliport (JMC) / 8.5 miles
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) / 11.9 miles
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK) / 11.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!