Settled into four acres of impressive California Redwoods, The Redwood Resort of Boulder Creek, California is your campground stop and RV Park ideal. Amid majestic redwood trees a swimming pool, campground, and RV Park share easy access to nearby Big Basin State Park, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, Roaring Camp Railroad, and other Boulder Creek attractions. Camp out in style, and choose The Redwood Resort as your next parking spot!
Redwood Resort has a rich and colorful past. Formerly the Redwood Rest Resort, back in the 30's this was the place were all the action was in Boulder Creek.
Enjoy your surroundings near Big Basin State Park, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Roaring Camp Railroads, Santa Cruz Mountains Art Center, and ohter attractions of Santa Cruz and Boulder Creek.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Boulder Creek
- Nearby Water Boulder Creek
- Open Dates All Year
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) / 19.9 miles
- Marina Municipal Airport (OAR) / 36 miles
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) / 37.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Grill(s)
- Picnic Table(s)
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Fitness Programs