Let the innkeepers at Pescadero Creek Inn Bed & Breakfast spoil you - fantastic food, deluxe amenities and natural charm are effortless! Wake up to a fresh breakfast made from locally grown, organic produce - it will invigorate you for your fun-filled day. Area beaches are a favorite attraction - you can go whale watching, golfing, wine tasting - everything is nearby! And four originally appointed guest rooms with antique furnishings will leave you with a sense of old-world tranquility.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 4 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City San Francisco
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
You may bicycle to California beaches and redwoods while Pigeon Point Lighthouse or elephant seals at Año Nuevo are a short drive away. Golfing, horseback riding, wine tasting, whale watching and fishing may all be found nearby.
Relax in front of a beautiful stone fireplace in the century old farmhouse or sit by the side of Pescadero Creek which separates the Inn from the many shops in town.
- Horseback Riding
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) / 25.2 miles
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) / 26.1 miles
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK) / 33.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights