A famous San Francisco, California landmark commands the address Number One Nob Hill: the Mark Hopkins Inter-Continental. Since 1926, this magnificent hotel has occupied the location where one of San Francisco's most glorious mansions once stood. Rich in tradition, revered for the quality of its service, unique in its breathtaking views of the city and the Bay below, the Mark Hopkins has always set new standards in hotel luxury and continues to do so today.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City San Francisco
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Commodore Center Heliport (JMC) / 8.3 miles
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) / 12.1 miles
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK) / 11.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!