The intriguing atmosphere of the Hotel Rex was inspired by the art and literary salons of 1930s San Francisco. To add to its unique ambiance, there is an old and rare book store in the lobby. Period furnishings in the lobby display a wide array of historical artifacts. Try the hotel's cafe and authentic French bistro - aptly called Cafe!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City San Francisco
- Nearby Water San Francisco Bay
- Open Dates All Year
- Commodore Center Heliport (JMC) / 8.4 miles
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) / 11.9 miles
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK) / 11.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!