Spanish Style. Southern Californian Sun.
The Coyote Inn, an exclusive, flower-filled Spanish mission-styled courtyard, rests against the magnificent San Jacinto Mountains. Fully walled and gated, it offers the utmost in privacy. Seven newly designed and renovated poolside suites boast every amenity for an unforgettable adventure in historic Palm Springs.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 7 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Palm Springs
- Nearby Water Pacific Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
Suites come equipped with full kitchens and dishwashers, raised bedside fireplaces, hardback mini-libraries and the patented Stellar-Vision system for sleeping under the stars.
Wake up to a spectacular mountain view from the tropical courtyard and delight in the fragrant blooms, playful hummingbirds, and the soothing coos of the morning doves.
- Swimming Pool
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Coffee Maker
- Horseback Riding
- Live Entertainment
- Theme Parks
- Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) / 2.2 miles
- Banning Municipal Airport (BNG) / 18.7 miles
- Apple Valley Airport (APV) / 63.2 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights