Glendeven is a delightful country inn centered around a handsome New England Federalist farmhouse. Built in 1867 by Isaiah Stevens for his family who occupied the home until the late 1930's, this is today an elegant Mendocino bed and breakfast inn. You'll love this blend of ocean views, and variety of landscapes; here, llamas graze in meadows and nature reserves are your neighbors. Explore Little River, Mendocino, the California coast & beyond!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 11 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Mendocino
- Nearby Water Little River
- Open Dates All Year
- Fort Bragg Airport (FOB) / 14.1 miles
- Arcata Airport (ACV) / 119.2 miles
- Napa County Airport (APC) / 109.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Horseback Riding
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!