This beautiful historic Inn has welcomed guests with warm elegance since the 1880's. It sits majestically over Old Town Eureka, just a block from Humboldt Bay. Each of the lovingly restored 24 rooms has its own personality - plus all of the amenities. Enjoy the quaint onsite Irish Pub & Restaurant, or take a short walk to unique shops.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 24 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Eureka
- Nearby Water Humboldt Bay
- Open Dates All Year
- Arcata Airport (ACV) / 12.4 miles
- Jack Mc Namara Field Airport (CEC) / 67.5 miles
- Fort Bragg Airport (FOB) / 94 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!