The Coast Guard House Historic Inn has provided distinguished lodging over 100 years. What started as a haven for sea rescuers is now an elegant inn perched atop the bluffs of the Mendocino Coast. Accommodations feature Japanese style soaking tubs, cozy fireplaces and artwork by local artists. Come for a quiet, romantic getaway, or exciting activities like fishing charters or a round of championship golf at Sea Ranch.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 6 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Mendocino
- Nearby Water Gualala River
- Open Dates All Year
- Fort Bragg Airport (FOB) / 39 miles
- Commodore Center Heliport (JMC) / 96.5 miles
- Napa County Airport (APC) / 91.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!