Rising twelve stories atop the hillside in this high-powered Los Angeles neighborhood, Loews Beverly Hills Hotel offers an upscale retreat for business and leisure travelers alike. Built in 1965, this classic Beverly Hills hotel playfully blends elegance with vintage Los Angeles style. Centrally located amidst the world's best shopping, commerce, and entertainment, our Los Angeles luxury hotel provides an alluring location for Hollywood studio executives, entertainment moguls, and LA insiders.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 137 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Beverly Hills
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Century City Heliport (CCD) / 1.2 miles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) / 7.8 miles
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR) / 10.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Theme Parks
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!