The Marina del Rey Hotel rests proudly in the heart of the world’s largest manmade, small-craft harbor. Relax amid lush tropical gardens in comfortably furnished rooms with private balconies or patios, cozy décor, and sweeping marina views. Bask in the soothing Californian sun by the pool, or if you’re feeling a little more ambitious, explore the 22 miles of hiking and biking trails from Malibu to Redondo Beach. For those who prefer the water, the marina offers a plethora of water sports ranging from sailing and windsurfing to fishing for halibut and yachting, all within steps of the hotel.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 157 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Marina del Rey
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) / 3.4 miles
- Century City Heliport (CCD) / 5.7 miles
- Bob Hope Airport (BUR) / 15.9 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!