Located at the gateway to Lake Tahoe's year round sports, activities and events- High Country Lodge is the perfect accommodation for your next Tahoe getaway. Enjoy hiking, cycling, golfing, boating, diving, skiing/boarding & many more of the activities that make Lake Tahoe one of the premier vacation spots.
Situated in the middle of the lakes longest stretch of sandy beach, the full service marina at Historic Camp Richardson Resort is the closest marina to Emerald Bay. With one of the lakes newest and most state-of-art floating piers, the Camp Richardson Marina is your headquarters for exploring the emerald-blue waters of Lake Tahoe.
Get the best of nature through one of the numerous hiking trails surrounding the resort! Inquire today!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Lake Tahoe
- Nearby Water Lake Tahoe
- Open Dates All Year
- Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL) / 0.9 miles
- Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO) / 42.8 miles
- Blue Canyon Nyack Airport (BLU) / 45.8 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Wildlife & Nature