Red Indian Lodge has the most scenic area and the clearest water. The property is spacious, 25 acres with over a mile of shoreline. The resort property has a southwesterly exposure, for the prevailing summer breeze. Red Indian Lodge has an attractive Lodge with Norway Pine trees and all meals are prepared fresh daily.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Sioux Narrows
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) / 16.6 miles
- Corcoran Airport (CRO) / 47.7 miles
- New Coalinga Municipal Airport (CLG) / 64.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!