This country inn (1859), one of California's oldest continuously operating hotels, and located in the Gold Country near Yosemite National Park. The nine restored rooms have private baths and include a hearty buffet breakfast. Most of the antiqes are original. Gourmet meals are served daily in the restaurant, patio, or historic saloon.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Yosemite National Park
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Oakdale Airport (ODC) / 24.7 miles
- Modesto City Co-Harry Sham Field (MOD) / 36.8 miles
- Merced Regional Macready Field (MCE) / 46.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!