The Upham Victorian Hotel and Garden Cottages is the oldest continuously operating hostelry in Southern California, situated on an acre of gardens in the heart of downtown Santa Barbara. Close enough, but not too close, to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara possesses a beautiful natural setting by the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Pacific. It is a red-tile, white-adobe, flower-decked town evoking romanticized Spanish California.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 50 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Santa Barbara
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
The Upham Hotel is the oldest continuously operating hotel in California, originally built in 1871.
Enjoy a getaway for two in the comfortable rooms at Upham. With spacious beds and unique decor, you'll find a charming place to get back to what's important: spending time together.
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA) / 7.5 miles
- Santa Cruz Island Airport (SZN) / 28 miles
- Santa Maria Pub/Capt G Allan Hancock Field (SMX) / 53.6 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights