Pacific Romance from Low Tide to the Tops of the Mountains
With waves crashing against the rocky Pacific Coast and sea otters frolicking offshore, Seven Gables Inn is truly a romantic escape. Savor the freshly brewed coffee and hot breakfast as you watch the mountains glowing orange beyond the horizon. Grab your sweetheart and explore 17-Mile Drive and its amazing views, then head over to the Old Fisherman’s Wharf and share a warm bowl of clam chowder.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 25 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Pacific Grove
- Nearby Water Pacific Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
Less than a minute’s walk away, Lover’s Point Beach awaits with its powdery white sand and rambling blue waves. Walk hand-in-hand with your special someone along the stunning coastline.
Join Seven Gables Inn each afternoon to sample the hotel’s complimentary specialty cheeses and varietal wines from central California wineries. Prepare your taste buds for a flavor overload.
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Monterey Peninsula Airport (MRY) / 4.8 miles
- Marina Municipal Airport (OAR) / 9.4 miles
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) / 51 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights