A Five-Diamond Resort with the Feel of a Private Estate...
You may not know it's here, and that's part of the point: this is the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa With a history spanning more than 80 years and a legendary golf course that has hosted seven Senior PGA tournaments, the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa recreates the splendor of a private estate on California's Central Coast. The 31,000-square-foot full-service spa village includes a working Artist's Cottage, and the tennis program features four lighted courts and USPTA pros on staff. As if that's not enough, you'll also find two restaurants, three swimming pools and a world of outdoor activities in the valley and the surrounding Topa Topa mountains. Choose from any of 308 luxurious rooms and suites!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 308 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Santa Barbara
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Arts and Crafts
- A/V Equipment
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA) / 33.3 miles
- Santa Cruz Island Airport (SZN) / 45.9 miles
- Century City Heliport (CCD) / 54.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights