Leave Your Footprint at East Beach’s Cabrillo Inn
Cabrillo Inn above Santa Barbara’s most desirable “East Beach” overlooks the pristine Pacific and the shell-studded sands of the Channel Islands. Relax on your second floor ocean view sundeck or the Inn’s ocean view lounge or head out to East Beach or State Street for some serious beach-bumming. Some of California’s best wine country, ocean views, and family fun are only steps away!
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 43 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Santa Barbara
- Nearby Water Pacific Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
Take the family on a Trolly Tour, go touring the town with Wheel Fun Bike Rentals, discover the peace of ocean kayaking, or explore the Pacific Whale Watching.
Santa Barbara Wine Country is home of the movie “Sideways” as well as over two hundred wineries, vineyards, and tasting rooms with the number growing each month.
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Fitness Programs
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA) / 9.6 miles
- Santa Cruz Island Airport (SZN) / 28.3 miles
- Santa Maria Pub/Capt G Allan Hancock Field (SMX) / 55.7 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights