A Culture of Comfort on California’s Coast
View California’s coastline from Baywood Inn Bed & Breakfast. Just 10 miles west of San Luis Obispo, the inn is in a tranquil neighborhood overlooking the beautiful Morro "back" Bay. Fifteen unique rooms full of personality and custom comfort host scenic bay views, mezzanine overlooks, and a dining room.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 15 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Baywood Park
- Nearby Water Pacific Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
The Inn is close to Hearst Castle, Montana de Oro State Park, the Morro Bay Bird Sanctuary, and the great wineries of Templeton and Paso Robles.
Los Angeles Magazine touts Baywood Inn as "The best romantic inn within 200 miles of LA". Come to Morro Bay’s Baywood Inn suites and see for yourself!
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Saltwater Fishing
- Fitness Programs
- San Luis County Regional Airport (SBP) / 12.5 miles
- Santa Maria Pub/Capt G Allan Hancock Field (SMX) / 36.5 miles
- New Coalinga Municipal Airport (CLG) / 65.3 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights