Return to a Gentler Time with this Unique Victorian Inn
Be transported to the 1890’s, when life was not so frantic. It was a time of quiet conversation, leisure, and gracious living. Bath Street Bed and Breakfast Inn’s 1890’s House and Summer House are your own personal haven in the hub of old Santa Barbara and offers the traditional warmth and gracious hospitality of a European inn.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 12 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Santa Barbara
- Nearby Water Pacific Ocean
- Open Dates All Year
When the Inn opened in 1981, it immediately became a special place to relax and renew the spirit. Let Bath Street Inn bring you back, with a vacation, a little getaway, or a special occasion.
Pencil-post beds, knot-work canopies, and period decor speak of the romance of simpler, gentler times. Getaway with your sweetheart to this gorgeous niche in beautiful California coastal country.
- Arts and Crafts
- Horseback Riding
- Live Entertainment
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife & Nature
- Fitness Programs
- Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA) / 7.1 miles
- Santa Cruz Island Airport (SZN) / 27.7 miles
- Santa Maria Pub/Capt G Allan Hancock Field (SMX) / 53.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights