History, Luxury, and Big Fun in Big Bear Lake!
Originally built in 1920 by Big Bear Lake’s first dam keeper, William Knickerbocker, the rustic yet elegant Knickerbocker Mansion Country Inn is a piece of Southern California history you just have to experience for yourself! The Inn, situated in the heart of San Bernardino National Forest and only four blocks from Big Bear Lake, is the perfect place for hiking, biking, boating, fishing, off-roading, and everything in between! But, recreation is just the beginning. Enjoy a daily two-course gourmet breakfast or the delights of the delicious weekend-only Bistro at the Mansion, not to mention cozy guestroom accommodations and suites with spa tubs and fireplaces. Make a little history of your own at the Knickerbocker, today!
- All Year
- 12 units
- Big Bear
- Big Bear Lake
- Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Meeting Room(s)
- Banning Municipal Airport (BNG) / 21.9 miles
- Apple Valley Airport (APV) / 28.2 miles
- Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) / 36.4 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights