Get the Squirrel's Nest view of Big Bear Valley from Grey Squirrel Resort! Grey Squirrel Resort offers critter cabins like the Mole, Coyote, Beaver, Fox, and Chipmunk Guest Cabins, as well as vacation homes like Codner's Lakefront Cove, the upscale Jacuzzi Baby Bear, and the Grizzly Den. Enjoy your San Bernardino National Forest and Big Bear Valley setting from these luxury vacation cabins and homes near an incredible Southern California lake.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 38 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Big Bear Lake
- Nearby Water Big Bear Lake
- Open Dates All Year
Big Bear Lake has 22 miles of shoreline. Walk its sandy shores, find a forest hiking trail, or wander out to water for excellent fishing, boating, water skiing, and wake boarding. For maps, permits, and more, go to the Big Bear Lake Discovery Center.
From guest studio to family cabin, you'll find all the fixings for an incredible Big Bear Lake vacation. Enjoy awesome amenities like upscale accommodations, Jacuzzi tubs, cable, DVDs, microwaves, fireplaces, linenes, wi-fi, and more!
- Bird Watching
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
- Fitness Programs
- Banning Municipal Airport (BNG) / 22.2 miles
- Apple Valley Airport (APV) / 28.1 miles
- Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) / 36.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights