If you are seeking a new lake vacation destination this year, in any season, we highly recommend Lake Norfork in the Arkansas Ozarks. We're in the Twin Lakes region of the Arkansas Ozarks, about 25 minutes from the White River. Lake Norfork is one of the cleanest, clearest lakes in the lower 48 states. Fed by mountain streams and cool refreshing springs, its sparkling waters reflect emerald green from the Ozarks along its 550 mile shoreline.
Rocking Chair Resort does offer pet-friendly accommodations for those who prefer to travel with their four-legged companion. For more information regarding rates and restrictions, please contact the resort.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size 18 units
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City Mountain Home
- Nearby Water Lake Norfork
- Open Dates All Year
- Ozark Regional Airport (WMH) / 12.9 miles
- Batesville Regional Airport (BVX) / 51.4 miles
- Boone County Airport (HRO) / 49.1 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
- Freshwater Fishing
- Wildlife & Nature
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!