Built in 1899, the Baker House is located on the corner of Fifth and Main Streets in downtown North Little Rock's Historic Argenta District. Jeweler A.E. Colburn built the home that would become the gem of Argenta. For the next fifteen years the Baker House greeted travelers, mainly railroad workers, as a boarding house. In 1916, the home was purchased by the former superintendent of the local schools, C.J. Baker. On the Baker House's one-hundredth birthday, this Queen Anne style high Victorian home was reborn as North Little Rock's first Bed & Breakfast.
- Restaurant Onsite
- Pets Allowed
- Property Size N/A
- Conference Facility
- Kids Allowed
- Nearby City North Little Rock
- Nearby Water N/A
- Open Dates All Year
- Adams Field (LIT) / 3.2 miles
- Memorial Field (HOT) / 50.9 miles
- Batesville Regional Airport (BVX) / 75.5 miles
* Not all airports listed here may be open to public use, or service commercial flights
By clicking 'Submit' you are agreeing to our Terms of Service
Vacation Request Successfully submitted. Thank You!