From Elegant Fireplaces to Sparkling Waters, This Resort offers all Elements of Luxury
FireSky Resort & Spa, playing on the four elements that are known to represent all that exists, offers luxury in the forms of fire, water, earth, and air. An elegant stone fireplace crackles in the lobby, which serves as a gateway to the red-hot nightlife of Scottsdale. Cool off with some gourmet ice cream at Scottsdale’s sweet tooth station, Sugar Bowl, and then dive into the resort’s sandy beach or lagoon-themed pool. Explore the gorgeous southwestern earth at the Lookout Mountain Golf Club, where the impeccably maintained greens are surrounded by cacti and painted rocks. After you’ve become acquainted with the earth, soar through the air on a hot-air balloon ride over the breathtaking desert landscape. After a day of exploration, grab some fine Italian cuisine at the onsite Taggia and recline in the lush garden.
- Call For Rates!
- 204 Units
- All Year
Bring your conference or company meeting to FireSky Resort and Spa.
With over 14,000 square feet of meeting space in 13 flexible meeting rooms and multiple spectacular outdoor settings to accommodate up to 500 seated guests or 1,000 for a reception, FireSky Resort & Spa really takes care of business.
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- Spacious meeting rooms with adjacent patios provide enticing indoor/outdoor options
- Poolside patio with dining tables, cabanas, and fire pits are spectacular for private outdoor events
- Onsite 24-hour business center with laptop stations and printer
- Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Biking or Bicycling
- Cultural Activities
- Gourmet Dining
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife and Nature
- Spa and Massage
- Fitness Center
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Meeting Rooms
- Spa/Spa Services
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet
Top List Picks
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) / 9.1 miles
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT) / 14.7 miles
- Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway Airport (AZA) / 21.4 miles